9/11/01 9/11/01

Honestly, these type of videos aren't neccessary.

Call me unsympathetic, but slide shows aren't neccessary for a site like this. Actually, fine if you submit it, but don't vote high just because of the event, vote because of the video quality and workmanship which is really quite low.

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Eskimodelic, foo.

For some reason the Super Penguin reminded me of Claw from Inspector Gadget. This is one movie that I won't give daily 0's to when it gets a higher spot on the top 50 than Mario Twins.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

Much better than the other.

Thank GOD this one didn't have annoying music. The fighting was very entertaining and the variety of sprites and expressions (especially Mario) was excellent. The only thing I didn't really like is the rips of the sprites. As in most of your other movies, they aren't always resized to scale and some frames of animation don't line up. I like it.

Randy-Solem responds:

uhhh..thanks I think. If you can tell me a better way to resize sprites in flash, I'd sure as hell like to know. And no offense, but you seem to hang on this topic alot...to you print out sprites and hump the paper? Just wondering..

Mario vs. Sonic -The War Mario vs. Sonic -The War

Should have been much better.

I see a lot of effort in this, but it just wasn't entertaining. The animation was poor and the edited sprites looked like crap.

Razoric responds:

haha you have one cartoon that's a hit (only because the song is funny) and now you are some flash expert? get real dude.

Mario : 2 sexy Mario : 2 sexy

Haha.

Kinda funny, but not really funny. The animation was awful.

SatanTakesAHoliday: E1 SatanTakesAHoliday: E1

EXCELLENT!!!

I love that thing you did with the mouth. The voice was funny. Not what I'd think of for Satan, but it worked. Nice!

bye bye kitty bye bye kitty

Good, but...

It was simply too short. There was hardly anything to it.

ZeroVs Bass(Low Quality) ZeroVs Bass(Low Quality)

I'm smart.

I know why you used a white background! Because you stole other people's animated GIFs and didn't know how to remove the white from them! This animation sucked.

GrandmasterJ responds:

You're stupid. Like I have said before in responding to another review, I used my handy dandy paint program to go cut up a sprite sheet and I made the animations MYSELF. And once again, yes, that is the reason for the white backround. Congratulations. You officially have an IQ exeeding that of a walnut. Maybe if you try harder you can exeed that of a jellybean....

The Color of Envy The Color of Envy

Proof that normal stuff gets fewer 10s...

I liked that. The music was appropriate. The only things I didn't like were the graphics and the animation. The graphics look like they were simply imported from cartoons and "trace bitmapped" in Flash, and I think that's icky. Not saying they looked bad, I just think they might have looked better. The animation looked like it was a bunch of motion tweens and I think that also generally looks icky if it seems that obvious. Whatever, maybe I'm jealous that your movie is in a higher spot than mine ^_^

Snow Snow

I couldn't get past the preloader.

It kept looping and looping...is there an actual movie? If there is, it doesn't work.

Cluster responds:

oh man shit
you should wait play it agian ahhhhhhhhhhhh you gave me an x aha