9/11/01 9/11/01

Honestly, these type of videos aren't neccessary.

Call me unsympathetic, but slide shows aren't neccessary for a site like this. Actually, fine if you submit it, but don't vote high just because of the event, vote because of the video quality and workmanship which is really quite low.

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Eskimodelic, foo.

For some reason the Super Penguin reminded me of Claw from Inspector Gadget. This is one movie that I won't give daily 0's to when it gets a higher spot on the top 50 than Mario Twins.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

Much better than the other.

Thank GOD this one didn't have annoying music. The fighting was very entertaining and the variety of sprites and expressions (especially Mario) was excellent. The only thing I didn't really like is the rips of the sprites. As in most of your other movies, they aren't always resized to scale and some frames of animation don't line up. I like it.

Randy-Solem responds:

uhhh..thanks I think. If you can tell me a better way to resize sprites in flash, I'd sure as hell like to know. And no offense, but you seem to hang on this topic alot...to you print out sprites and hump the paper? Just wondering..

Leisure Suit Harry Leisure Suit Harry

Not bad, but needs work.

Although I thought the idea was good, I wish the command system was smarter. I can't find the money. Also your image rips were terrible and had JPEG trash all over them. I never played LSL, but I'm not unfamiliar to that kind of game (Maniac Mansion, DoTT, Sam n Max, Monkey Island...) Good work so far. Maybe I'll try to make an adventure game sometime. :)

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

I like 4 the best.

1 doesn't loop right.

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Excellent!

The only things I would do to improve this is make the graphics nicer and maybe add some background music.